Photos: Calvin Luong
THANK YOU to all those who helped make Jacob’s fundraiser a huge success!!!
- Javier Paredes: 160 rolls
- Jacob Dominguez: 156 rolls
- Chris Ziliotto: 154 rolls
- Zaira Paredes: 109 rolls
- AJ Dominguez: 89 rolls
- Lezly Rodriguez: 74 rolls
- TOTAL ROLLS: 742
- TIME: 16 minutes
- Andy Cranmer
- Matt Bridi
- Erik Fricke
- Eve Konstantine
- Lia Suzuki
- Santa Barbara Newspress: Dennis Bateman
DONATIONS & PLEDGES SO FAR: $916
(In case you missed the event, there’s still time to donate! Go to http://bit.ly/JacobAikido.)
- James & Loretta Dominguez: Ventura, California, USA
- Paradise Found: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Sarah Villarama: Ventura, California, USA
- Sandra Mahony: California, USA
- Dan Benishek: California, USA
- Lee Kephart: California, USA
- Stacy Maldonado: California, USA
- Armando Dominguez: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Jadyn Jenkins: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Pricilla Luna: Camarillo, California, USA
- Suzie Dominguez: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Anonymous: California, USA
- AKI Goleta Dojo: Goleta, California, USA
- Eve Konstantine: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Nancy Trinkle: Souderton, Pennsylvania, USA
INTERNS & STAFF
- Adam Shippey (Reception/Donations)
- Diane Ben (Reception/Donations)
- Calvin Luong (Photos)
- Brought tears to my eyes.. well done! Most adults can’t even do more than 30 rolls! Fantastic! and nice to see the event got on television too! ~ Keni Lynch: Vallencia, Spain
- Neat! Please help support them if you can! ~ Cherie L. Kunkel: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- I am wishing you a successfull fundraiser…. keep up the great attitude Jacob.. ~ Josie Tores: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- This is a great cause. Good luck Jacob. ~ Shawn Sprague: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Go Jacob!!!! I’ll be there supporting you and your great cause. Good for you for taking the initiative! ~ Eve Konstantine: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Work hard Jacob! Work permitting, I look forward to being there. ~ Matt Bridi: Santa Barbara, California, USA
- Can’t wait for Wednesday to see Jacob “tear it up”! ~ Lia Suzuki: Santa Barbara, California, USA
From the Guest Book on Jacob’s Fundraiser Page (http://bit.ly/JacobAikido)
- Way to go, Jacob! So proud of you! Have fun doing your rolls today!
- Jacob, We are very proud of you! We pledge $1 per roll Uncle Alan dares you to do 40 rolls We love you and look forward to see the video. Peace always, Uncle Alan, Auntie Landa, Andrew & Nikki
Jacob, this is such an awesome idea that you came up with! You are always so caring and considerate of others that it was no surprise to read that you wanted to do this. I won’t be able to watch you do the flips tomorrow as I will be helping out at a camp for foster kids, but I am sure you will do fantastic! You are always so energetic and never give up.
Hey Jacob….what can I say. You are truly an inspiration to everyone around you. Especially me. I have watched you grow into an amazing young man and every day I am inspired by your willingness to help others. You do not hesitate to give and that will get you very far in life. Keep up the good work and NEVER let anyone take that away your joy and that amazing love in your heart. Love you….!!!!
- You are amazing,Jacob!! Keep up the good work of helping others. Your example will be contagious and others will want to be like you. Have fun and see tou soon…big hug.
- Hi, Jacob: Jadyn’s mom told me about what a great thing you are doing and wanted to let you know that your concern for others is really touching and reminds adults especially that it’s important to give back to the whole community so that everyone is enriched. Good luck for a successful fundraiser.
- very proud
Jacob/Chupie Way to go sweetie! Joshua and I are very proud of you! You are the best and we love you. Auntie Syl
- You Rock!
Jacob, What a wonderful compassionate young man you are! Caring about others is a great gift from God. I met you once at Barnes & Noble while you and your dad were helping give back to one of the non-profit organizations downtown a couple of years ago. “Thank you” for being the kid you are! Your parents must be very proud of you! You ROCK!
- apple does not fall far….
Jacob, i’m sure you are the apple of your parents’ eye…in a world where kids want to grow up too fast, it’s nice when we see that charity does start at home…kudos to you and the fine young man that you are….the apple truly does not fall far from the tree…especially this ripe and loving one….
- An inspiration!
Jacob, you’re an inspiration to all the other dojo members, both young and old! Go, Jacob!
- Jacob, I couldn’t be more proud of you. The Lord has blessed you with a heart of compassion and giving. Your grandpa Ernie is smiling down at you from Heaven, we can almost hear him say “that’s my boy.”
- It’s never about you!
Chuppy, your selflessness and thoughtfullness of others is the best example of your character. If everyone were to think the way you do, the things we could accomplish. Continue to forever surprise us with your generosity and gift of self. “Leading from the front!” We love you! Tio James & Tia Loretta.
James & Loretta Dominguez
- Hey DUDE….I pledge $5.00 per flip up to a maximum of $100.00. How’s that? Your friend and buddy Ray
Thank you for your initiative, Jacob. Your spirit is appreciated. I pledge .50 cents per roll, good luck!
I’m very proud of you. You are a true leader. Go Jacob!!!