Want to support a great cause, while getting positive exposure for your business? Here’s how…
Let’s say that at your coffee shop, the pooled tips on a really good day, come to $100. Your shop and AKSB put out the word that on such-and-such a day, after reaching $100, you’ll be donating x% of all additional tips to AKSB. You could do the fundraising for just one specific day, a couple days, or a specified week.
- We promote your business.
- Your staff earn more tips.
- You help us raise awareness and funds.
Just tell us:
- How much you get in tips on a good day.
- What percentage you’d like to donate to AKSB after that amount is reached.
- When you’d like to run the fundraiser.
- Put out the word, urging people to go to your shop/restaurant during that time and tip as generously as they possibly can
- AKSB Mailing & Social Media Lists (10,000+ people)
- Press Release (100+ media pro’s)
- Supply a flyer or sign for your shop, explaining what we do in the community – why it’s a worthy cause. (reasons listed here: http://bit.ly/Lia2011)
- Business owner: Promote it on your mailing lists, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
- Staff: Let your friends know about it via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
- 805 870-5437